Hi!

Hi! I was inspired by a friend from high school to blog as well as by my husbamd who inspired me to tweet. This is going to be my way of journaling and sharing my thoughts, ideas, and feeling about lots of things!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer

Summer in Seattle. It's beautiful, and as the years go by, increasingly unpredictable. Today is gorgeous and the 4th if July weekend is to be enjoyed. I'm sad that I will not be here to enjoy it. As Dave said last night, "when summer hits, there is nowhere else in the world I would be but here". And I completely agree. 75 degrees, no clouds, a nice breeze. Perfection. We will get to enjoy it tonight as were cooking out on our awesome infrared grill. The perfect kickoff for our mini vacation. I hope when we come back it's just as nice as it us right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment