Hi!

Hi! I was inspired by a friend from high school to blog as well as by my husbamd who inspired me to tweet. This is going to be my way of journaling and sharing my thoughts, ideas, and feeling about lots of things!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Kick off to Fall!

What is your favorite time of the year? For me, alleyway I look forward to Fall. Crisp air, sweet and spicy scents of apple, nutmeg, cinnamon and caramel. The vibrant hues that the leaves turn.

And when I say I look forward to Fall all year, I am NOT kidding. At the beginning of August I start search stores for fall candles, wallflowers and other assorted home items to compliment my pumpkins and fall decor. I long for the first weekend in September as that is when I allow myself to put it all out.

Another aspect that I long for are the fall coffees from Starbucks. This year I lamented about my desire for a Pumpkin Spice Latte ... And behold! The next day was Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte 10th anniversary! It's like I conjured it with my desire!

This weekend Fall will arrive at my house, even if there is a month to go until it officially begins!

Happy Fall season to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment