Hi!

Hi! I was inspired by a friend from high school to blog as well as by my husbamd who inspired me to tweet. This is going to be my way of journaling and sharing my thoughts, ideas, and feeling about lots of things!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

PAX Prime

Ok so in Seattle, at the end of August, the geeks invade. Not in a bad way as I happy to be a pc gaming geek. Thousands and I mean thousands of people March into Seattle. Some in a vast array of costumes, some not. It is a great time to people watch as you never know what your going to see.

Now when it comes to the events it's about the expo hall, demos, presentations/panels and sway. Lots and lots of swag. Some of it more awesome and useful then others.

The first day we try and get our bearings and wonder. We try and see what lines look like so we can plan the next day. In the process of this we came across Assains Creed Black Flag. And a FREE photo booth!  Take a look,

No comments:

Post a Comment